THE TEMPLAR FILES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LordLoL23`s Interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TemplarFiles
TemplarFiles

Initiate Since : 2012-02-23

LordLoL23`s Interview Empty
PostSubject: LordLoL23`s Interview   LordLoL23`s Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 am

Who is LordLoL23?
We used to be two players, my brother and me, but he stopped playing multiplayer almost completely a long time ago and now it's always me. I was born in 1995, I'm Italian and I love playing against players who make me lose.

Why LordLoL23? What`s the story of your ID?
My brother invented it. Lord was a random word, LoL is the name used by his friend to call him, 23 the day of his birthday.

Define yourself in 10 words.
Well, I think it's better when other people define me, I found this a little meaningless. Everyone has his/her different opinion!

Tell us something interesting about you.
Well, I don't know, anything about me? I love studying foreign languages, I completely love them!  Music is another thing I like a lot, I wouldn't be able to live without it! My favourite singer is Lady Gaga, I know lots of people can find this stupid, but I think she's an interesting person and her songs aren't like the others. In my opinion, they are special and I like all of them for different reasons, they are not silly songs created only to gain money easily. In my freetime, I am a volunteer who teaches italian to the foreign people in my city, Trento.

One movie and one book.
Inception
The Pillars of the Earth – Ken Follet

Brotherhood, Revelations or ACIII? Why?
Brotherhood, I think it was the one with the least boring gameplay and with the most beautiful characters. 

What`s your strategy in the multiplayer?
Well, I usually do what is, for me, the best option! Some people can sometimes disagree with what I do, but if I think I should do something, I do it.

What music would you give to your mode of play?
Oh my, I've never thought about this. Well, the instrumental of Lady Gaga's Marry The Night, I find it very relaxing and I love relaxing when I'm playing. 

Favourite game mode and ability set.
Well, I love and play all modes, I change very often idea about my favourite one, even if I prefer free for all modes, even if my favourite mode used to be Alliance :'( I liked a lot Corruption too, with animus hack it was sooo funny! :'D About my ability set, nothing special: smoke bomb, poison and knives.

Single or Team game?
Both good, but I play more often single games.

What`s your favourite player?
A nickname? LordLoL23!  I'm obviously joking, no idea, there are lots of good players! 

What are the players that give you more problems?
Well, every mode has players who drives me crazy and against who I lose a lot. In wanted it could be sergiocapoeiroso, in deathmatch EleCast (especially in ACR) etc.

What is the toughest opponent that you have faced?
Hard question, maybe KiLLeR53446809, I remember he's always been good, since Brotherhood, even if we almost never play together now and I don't know if he's still good.

What would you add to the multiplayer?
Mmh... I'd add to scores, kills and deaths... also “Minutes played”, to show if a player entered later or not. And...maybe different way to kill and weapons to each character, like in Brotherhood. Maybe allowing players to change the way the weapon looks, but not changing it completely, they become all similar! In Brotherhood characters were so epic...

You won the WGC, Artifact Assault Tournament, and those only this season. Tell us something about this and the other tournaments. Your impessions, thoughts and memories.
About WGC, it was a tournament created by me, so my victory has been cool! About the others, they are matches like the others with good players, you don't have to worry at all! There are also tournament where you have to play in a different way, or you have different objectives: getting the best score isn't always the aim! These are the tournaments I love the most! I also think that sometimes the title you get after winning a tournament is too big: things like World Champion after winning a simple tournament... I don't know... I'm sorry because the winner isn't always the best player, luck helps too!... but the most important thing is having fun and I had a lot.

World Series is huge event, but what is your Italy national team? What player will you choose in each category?
Oh my, I have no idea. I love practising foreign languages, so I don't play a lot with Italian players :/

What advice would you give to the new ones?
Don't learn from the other players, I think finding your own way to play would be much funnier. Think, think and think. What makes you win? What makes you suck? When do the other players make you lose? When do you get many points? Is it the best way to kill that target? Etc. xD

Tell us your best moment playing ACIII.
Oh... I have a lot of fun when we win against a great team in teammodes, with a good team-work!  But I really enjoy also playing with competitive players, ALWAYS! It doesn't matter if I win or not, I love concentrating until the last second! 

What do you think about gunners, boosters, teaming,…? 
I think everyone should play how he/she wants, in order to win. About boosting, it's something very childish: I'm strongly against it. That's not playing!!! Why should you play unfairly even in a simple game? Speechless.

Say what you want about anything you want.
Nice to meet you! I hope we can play together as soon as possible!!! If you want to know something more, you can ask  See you!!!

¿Quién es LordLoL23?
Solíamos ser dos jugadores, mi hermano y yo, pero él paro de jugar completamente al multiplayer y ahora sólo soy yo. Soy un chico italiano que nació en 1995 y que le encanta jugar contra jugadores que le puedan hacer perder.

¿Por qué LordLoL23? ¿Cuál es la historia de tu ID?
Mi hermano lo inventó. Lord es solo una palabra al azar y LoL es el nombre usado por sus amigos para llamarlo y 23 el día de su cumpleaños.

Defínete en 10 palabras.
Bueno, creo que es cuando otra gente te define, encuentro esto un poco sin sentido. Todo el mundo tiene una opinión diferente!

Cuéntanos algo interesante acerca de ti.
Bien, no sé, ¿algo sobre mi? Me encanta estudiar lenguas extranjeras. Realmente me encanta!! La música es otra cosa que me gusta mucho. Sería incapaz de vivir sin ella! Mi cantante favorita es Lady Gaga. Sé que muchos la pueden encontrar estupida, pero creo que ella es una persona muy interesante y sus canciones no son como las demás. En mi opinión, son especiales y me gustan todas y cada una de ella por diferentes razones. No son canciones tontas creadas solo para ganar dinero fácilmente. En mi tiempo libre, soy voluntario en mi ciudad, Trento, enseñando italiano a personas extranjeras.

Una película y un libro.
Inception.
Los pilares de la Tierra - Ken Follet

Brotherhood, Revelations ó ACIII?? Por qué??
Brotherhood. Creo que es el que tiene una manera de jugar menos aburrida y el que tiene los personajes más bonitos.

Cuál es tu estrategia en el multiplayer?
Bueno, normalmente hago lo que creo oportuno en cada momento. Algunas personas, a veces, no están de acuerdo con lo que hago, pero si yo creo que es lo que debo hacer, lo haré.

¿Qué música le pondrías a tu modo de juego?
Vaya, nunca había pensado en esto. Bueno, la instrumental Lady Gaga's Marry The Night. Es muy relajante y adoro estar relajado cuando juego.

Modo de juego y perfil de habilidades favoritos.
Bueno, me gustan todos los modos, y cambio de idea muy a menudo de cuál es mi favorito. Incluso aunque prefiero los modos de individuales, mi modo de juego favorito solía ser Alianza :'( Me gustaba mucho Corrupción también, con el Animus Hack era muy divertido!! :'D Acerca de mi perfil de habilidades, nada especial: Bomba de humo, Veneno y Cuchillos.

Juegos de equipo o individuales?
Me gustan ambos, pero suelo jugar más a los individuales.

Cuál es tu jugador favorito??
Un nick? LordLoL23! Very Happy Obviamente, es una broma. Hay muchos jugadores buenos!!

Qué jugadores te dan más problemas?
Bueno, cada modo de juego tiene sus jugadores que me sacan de quicio y contra los que pierdo muchísimo. En SE BUSCA podría ser sergiocapoeiroso, en Duelo a Muerte, EleCast (sobre todo en ACR),...

Quién es el oponente más duro al que te has enfrentado?
Difícil pregunta, quizás KiLLeR53446809. Recuerdo que él siempre ha sido bueno, desde Brotherhood, aunque ahora ya no jugamos juntos y no sé si el sigue siendo bueno.

¿Qué añadirías al multiplayer?
Mmh.. Añadiría a las puntuaciones, asesinatos y muertes...también "Minutos jugados", para mostrar si un jugador a entrado tarde o no. Y, quizás, maneras de matar y armas para cada personaje, como el Brotherhood. Quizás pèrmitiendo cambiar a los jugadores el aspecto del arma, pero no cambiándola por completo. En Brotherhood los personajes eran increíbles!!

Ganaste el WGC, el torneo de Asalto al Artefacto, y esos sólo en esta temporada. Cuéntanos algo acerca de estos y los otros torneos.
Sobre el WGC, fue un torneo que yo mismo creé, y que lo ganase fue muy guay! Acerca de los otros, eran partidas como los demás, llenas de buenos jugadores. Me da pena que a veces el ganador no sea siempre el mejor jugador, pero la suerte ayuda mucho!! pero lo más importante es pasarlo bien y yo lo hago siempre.

World Series en un gran evento, pero cuál es tu selección de Italia ideal? Qué jugador/es y en qué modo?
Vaya, ni idea. Me encanta practicar los idiomas así que no suelo jugar mucho con jugadores italianos :/

Qué consejo le darías a los nuevos?
No aprendáis de otros jugadores. Creo que cada uno debe encontrar su propio modo de jugar en el que más se divierta. Piensa, piensa y piensa. Qué es lo que te hace ganar? en qué fallas? cuando los otros jugadores te hacen perder? Cuando ganas más puntos? Es esa la mejor manera de matar a ese adversario? Etc..  XD

Cuéntanos tu mejor momento jugando al ACIII.
Oh...he tenido muchos cuando ganamos contra un gran equipo en modos de equipo con un gran trabajo de equipo. Pero realmente disfruto jugando contra jugadores competitivos. SIEMPRE!!No importa si gano no, me encanta estar concentrado hasta el último segundo!!

Qué es lo que piensas acerca de los pistoleros, los tramposos, los que hacen equipo,...?
Creo que todo el mundo debería jugar como quisiera para ganar. Acerca de los tramposos, es algo muy infantil. Estoy fuertemente en contra de ello. Eso no es jugar! Por qué deberías jugar de manera injusta en un simple juego? Sin palabras.

Dí lo que quieras acerca de lo que quieras.
Encantado de conoceros! Espero que podamos jugar juntos tan pronto como sea posible!! Si queréis saber algo más, tan solo preguntarlo. Nos vemos!!!

Chi è LordLoL23?
Un tempo eravamo in due, io e mio fratello, ma lui ha smesso di giocare quasi completamente un bel po' di tempo fa e adesso sono sempre io. Sono nato nel 1995, sono italiano e mi piace giocare contro i giocatori che mi fanno perdere.

Perché LordLoL23? Qual è la storia del tuo ID?
L'ha inventato mio fratello. Lord è una parola qualsiasi, LoL è il nome con cui lo chiamano i suoi amici, 23 il giorno del suo compleanno.

Definisciti in 10 parole.
Beh, penso sia meglio quando sono le altre persone a definirmi, penso che farlo da solo sia un pochino insensato. Ognuno ha un'opinione diversa!

Dicci qualcosa di interessante su di te.
Oddio, non saprei, qualcosa su di me? Adoro studiare le lingue stranieri, le amo da morire!  Un'altra cosa che mi piace un sacco è la musica, non saprei vivere senza di essa! La mia cantante preferita è Lady Gaga, so che molte persone lo trovano stupido, ma penso che lei sia una persona interessante e le sue canzoni non sono come le altre. Secondo me, sono speciali e mi piacciono tutte ognuna per motivi diversi, non sono canzoni stupide create solo per guadagnare soldi facilmente. Nel tempo libero, insegno italiano come volontario alle persone straniere della mia città, Trento.

Un film e un libro.
Inception
I Pilastri Della Terra – Ken Follet

Brotherhood, Revelations o ACIII? Perché?
Brotherhood, penso che fosse quello con lo stile di gioco meno noioso e con i personaggi più belli.

Qual è la tua strategia nel multigiocatore?
Beh, di solito faccio quello che, per me, è la migliore cosa da fare! Alcune persone possono a volte essere in disaccordo con quello che faccio, ma se penso che convenga fare qualcosa, lo faccio.

Che musica daresti al tuo modo di giocare?
Oddio, non ci ho mai pensato. Beh, lo strumentale di Marry The Night di Lady Gaga, lo reputo molto rilassante e mi piace rilassarmi mentre sto giocando.

Modalità di gioco e set di abilità preferiti.
Dunque, mi piacciono e gioco a tutte le modalità. Cambio spesso idea riguardo alla mia preferita, anche se preferisco le modalità individuali e la mia modalità preferita era Alleanza :'( Mi piaceva molto anche Contagio, con la violazione dell'animus era stradivertenteeeee! :'D Per quanto riguarda il mio set di abilità, niente di speciale: bomba fumogena, veleno e pugnali da lancio.

Modalità individuali o di squadra?
Entrambe belle, ma gioco più spesso a quelle individuali.

Qual è il tuo giocatore preferito?
Un nickname? LordLoL23! Sto scherzando ovviamente, non ne ho idea, ci sono molto giocatori forti!!! 

Chi sono i giocatori che ti danno più problemi?
Beh, ogni modalità ha giocatori che mi fanno impazzire e contro cui perso spesso. A ricercato potrebbe essere sergiocapoeiroso, a deathmatch EleCast (soprattutto in ACR) etc.
Chi è il più forte giocatore che tu abbia affrontato?
Domanda impegnativa, forse KiLLeR53446809, ricordo che è sempre stato forte dai tempi di Brotherhood, anche se adesso non giochiamo mai e non so se è ancora così forte.

Cosa aggiungeresti al multigiocatore?
Mmh... Aggiungerei a punteggio, uccisioni e morti...anche “Minuti giocati”, per far vedere se un giocatore è entrato tardi o meno. E...forse darei ad ogni personaggio un'arma diversa e diversi modi di uccidere, come in Brotherhood, lasciando magari cambiare ai giocatori l'aspetto dell'arma, ma non cambiandola completamente, diventano tutti uguali! I personaggi di Brotherhood erano così belli...

Hai vinto il WGC, il torneo di Assalto Al Manufatto e questi solo in questa stagione. Dicci qualcosa al riguardo e riguardo agli altri tornei. Le tue impressioni, i tuoi pensieri e ricordi.
Per quanto riguarda il WGC, era un torneo creato da me, quindi la mia vittoria è stata fantastica!  Riguardo agli altri, sono partite come le altre ma con giocatori forti, non c'è proprio bisogno di agitarsi! Poi ci sono i tornei in cui devi giocare in modo diverso, o in cui hai diversi obiettivi: ottenere il punteggio più alto non è sempre lo scopo del torneo! Questi sono i tornei che mi piacciono di più! Penso anche che a volte il titolo che si ottiene dopo aver vinto un torneo sia troppo prestigioso: cose come Campione Del Mondo solo per aver vinto un semplice torneo... Mi dispiace perché il vincitore non è sempre il miglior giocatore, la fortuna ha il suo peso!...ma la cosa più importante è divertirsi e mi sono divertito un sacco.  

Il World Series è un evento enorme, ma qual è la tua nazionale italiana? Che giocatore sceglieresti per ogni categoria?
Oddio, non ne ho idea. Mi piace fare esercizio con le lingue straniere, quindi non gioco molto con giocatori italiani :/

Che suggerimenti daresti a quelli nuovi?
Non imparate dagli agli giocatori, penso che trovare il tuo modo personale di giocare sarebbe molto più divertente. Pensate, pensate e pensate. Cosa vi fa vincere? Cosa vi fa perdere? Quando vi fanno perdere gli altri giocatori? Quando prendi tanti punti? Ti sembra quello il modo migliore per uccidere quella preda? Etc. xD

Dicci dei tuo migliori momenti giocando ad ACIII.
Oh... Mi diverto moltissimo quando vinciamo contro un'altra squadra forte nelle modalità a squadre con un buon gioco di squadra!  Ma mi diverto tanto anche giocando contro giocatori competitivi, SEMPRE! Non importa se vinco o perdo, mi piace mantenermi concentrato fino all'ultimo secondo! 

Cosa pensi riguardo a quelli che usano il fucile, che barano o che giocano in squadra? 
Penso che ognuno dovrebbe giocare come vuole per vincere. Riguardo al barare, è davvero qualcosa di infantile: sono fortemente contro. Non è giocare! Perchè una persona dovrebbe giocare in modo disonesto anche in un semplice gioco? Senza parole.

Di quello che vuoi riguardo a quello che vuoi.
È stato un piacere! Spero che possiamo giocare insieme al più presto! Se vuoi sapere qualcos'altro, puoi chiedere!  Ci vediamo!!!

Last edited by TemplarFiles on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com
AmandaLinus
AmandaLinus

Initiate Since : 2012-12-03

PostSubject: Re: LordLoL23`s Interview   LordLoL23`s Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:37 am

A mi también me gusta Lady Gaga!!  \^o^/
Y opino como tu: boosters a la p*** mierda. Todos los que hagan trampa! Y que todo el mundo juegue como quiera mientras lo haga dentro de las normas. Yo misma era un paquete y a base de palos, de torneos y de derrotas mira, aprendi de mis errores y ahora soy... pues menos mala XD
Muy entretenida!!
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/amandalinus.html
TSMTH
TSMTH

Initiate Since : 2012-12-13

Character Sheet
-:
-:

PostSubject: Re: LordLoL23`s Interview   LordLoL23`s Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 am

An excellent interview and interesting to read, very modest and open.
It's scary when i think that i was playing games consoles before you were born, that makes me
feel old.
It shows how mature you are for your age and a genuine nice person
Back to top Go down
LordLoL23
LordLoL23

Initiate Since : 2012-11-04

Character Sheet
-: Winner of Worldwide Gladiator Championship 2013
-: Winner of Smackdown Tournament 2012

PostSubject: Re: LordLoL23`s Interview   LordLoL23`s Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am

Thank you! Wink People are very important for me, so I like helping a lot, it makes me happy!!! Wink Don't worry, I think you're old only when you start thinking you're old! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com.es/2012/04/lordlol23.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LordLoL23`s Interview   LordLoL23`s Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LordLoL23`s Interview
Page 1 of 1