THE TEMPLAR FILES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHAPTER TWO / CAPÍTULO DOS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TemplarFiles
TemplarFiles

Initiate Since : 2012-02-23

CHAPTER TWO / CAPÍTULO DOS Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER TWO / CAPÍTULO DOS   CHAPTER TWO / CAPÍTULO DOS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:22 am

CHAPTER TWO / CAPÍTULO DOS Chapter+2

The Jewelry was completely revolt. The shelves torn from the walls, doors off their hinges and all the windows scattered on the floor. The bodies of two employees and several customers covering the once elegant carpet while their blood still dripping formed a strange map on it. A map of tragedy and blood.

-Obviously, there hasn`t been a hold -SonGokuDrac said quickly, watching the disaster. The floor creaked with each step he took on that carpet of broken glasses-. All gems are still here, even those that seem more valuable. They were looking for something else.

Yrena_87 and AmandaLinus were still on the threshold of the entrance.

-Play the last message of turuk_mak_tok -ordered AmandaLinus, thoughtful, nudging her companion.

"I have found. The second LordLoL23 is in The Contrano jewelry in Boston. I do not know what to look for here, is strange. The guy looks like a beatiful zombie, barely able to talk to the employees. Shit!I have been discovered!He's calling my beatiful name! I have to fight him ... ".

Yrena blocked the phone and looked at his companions.

-What the hell could he want? -Amy asked, reflective.

-Are we sure that no one in the store? -Yrena said, while playing with her ​​long blonde hair.

Almost as a reflex, SonGokuDrac reached for the gun he had hidden in his back. Among the three reviewed the store. It was totally empty.

-We have a few minutes before the police arrive -Yrena warned after scanning the frequency of the nearest police station.

-Why this store? What has this special jewelry? -Again the young witch wonder aloud-. Goku, have you gotten into the computer store?

-Yes, but all the security videos are erased. A second before that LordLoL23 enter all cameras mysteriously failed.

-The records, Yre? -she asked her companion, who was diving between files.

-Here's something weird. Missing receipt form two days ago. I do not know what it is but I get something worth more than $ 100,000.

-I can look that here -said Goku. Several clicks on the keyboard after the hacker smiled to see a picture of the object on the monitor-. It is a very old pocket watch.

Amy looked at the screen. -That's not in the store.

-How are you so sure? -Her companion asked, surprised.

-I have eidetic memory. I can remember everything I see. No errors.

-So you never miss anything?

-Never -sentenced with ample security.

-So, finally, it seems that this was for money ...-claimed Yrena.

-Always is about money -said SonGokuDrac.

Then, they heard heavy footsteps on the glass in the next room. They were not alone.

La joyería estaba completamente revuelta. Las estanterías arrancadas de las paredes, las puertas de sus goznes y todas las vitrinas tiradas por el suelo. Los cadáveres de dos empleados y varios clientes cubrían la otrora elegante moqueta mientras su sangre aún chorreante formaba un extraño mapa sobre ella. Un mapa de tragedia y sangre.

-Obviamente, no ha sido un atraco –se apresuró a decir SonGokuDrac, observando el desastre. El suelo crujía a cada paso que daba sobre aquella alfombra de cristales rotos-. Todas las joyas están aún aquí, incluso las que parecen más valiosas. Buscaban algo más.

AmandaLinus e Yrena_87 aún seguían en el umbral de la entrada.

-Reproduce el último mensaje de turuk_mak_tok –ordenó AmandaLinus, pensativa, dando un codazo a su compañera.

“Le he encontrado. El segundo LordLoL23 está en la joyería Contrano de Boston. No sé qué busca aquí, es extraño. El tipo parece un maldito zombi, apenas es capaz de hablar con los dependientes. ¡Mierda! ¡Me ha descubierto! ¡Me está llamando por mi puto nombre! Tengo que enfrentarme a él…”.

Yrena bloqueó el móvil y miró a sus compañeros.

-¿Qué coño podría querer? –preguntó Amy, reflexiva.

-¿Estamos seguros de que no hay nadie en la tienda? –advirtió Yrena, mientras jugaba con su largo pelo rubio.
Casi como un acto reflejo, SonGokuDrac echó mano a la pistola que tenía oculta en su espalda. Entre los tres revisaron la tienda. Estaba totalmente vacía.

-Tenemos pocos minutos antes de que llegue la policía –advirtió Yrena tras escanear la frecuencia de la comisaría más cercana.

-¿Por qué esta tienda? ¿Qué tiene esta joyería de especial? –volvió a preguntarse la joven bruja en voz alta-. Goku, ¿has conseguido entrar en el ordenador de la tienda?

-Sí, pero todas las grabaciones de seguridad están borradas. Un segundo antes de que ese LordLoL23 entrase todas las cámaras, misteriosamente, fallaron.

-¿Los registros, Yre? –preguntó a su compañera, quien estaba buceando entre archivos.

-Aquí hay algo raro. Falta un albarán de entrada de hace dos días. No sé qué es, pero llego algo valorado en más de 100.000 dólares.

-Eso puedo mirarlo aquí –indicó Goku. Varios clicks sobre el teclado después, el hacker sonrió al ver una foto del objeto en el monitor-. Se trata de un reloj de bolsillo muy antiguo.

Amy miró la pantalla. –Eso no está en la tienda.

-¿Cómo estás tan segura? –preguntó su compañera, sorprendida.

-Tengo memoria eidética. Puedo memorizar todo lo que veo sin margen de error.

-¿Y nunca se te escapa nada?

-Jamás –sentenció con sobrada seguridad.

-Así que, finalmente, sí parece que esto fue por dinero… -alegó Yrena.

-Siempre es por dinero –afirmó SonGokuDrac.

Entonces, escucharon pesados pasos sobre el cristal en la habitación contigua. No estaban solos.
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com

CHAPTER TWO / CAPÍTULO DOS
Page 1 of 1