THE TEMPLAR FILES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jelko_Boy`s Interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TemplarFiles
TemplarFiles

Initiate Since : 2012-02-23

Jelko_Boy`s Interview Empty
PostSubject: Jelko_Boy`s Interview   Jelko_Boy`s Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 am

Who is Jelko_Boy?
-Just a guy from Romania who looks like an asian.

Why Jelko_Boy? What`s the story of your ID?
-Well, it's kind of complicated, to be honest. I took my name, Jelko, and added the word "Boy" to it. Separated by an underline. Brilliant. xD

Define yourself in 10 words.
-My job is being a professional troller who amuses people.

Tell us something interesting about you.
-I like it when I return with my family in our old home in the village. There I got some "Gangsta Friends" who always acompany me on doing some random stupid things. x) We are good boys, we just play. I also got a biger brother with who I fight most of the time. xD But we always understand each other and stand together. And... I dunno, I like TemplarFiles a lot, they Ma' Bros! Very Happy Also, I like being awesome.

One movie and one book.
-Movie: Ong Bak 2.
-Book: The adventures of Tom Sawyer.

Brotherhood, Revelations or ACIII? Why?
-AC:III. Why? Very simple. New abilities, new maps, new experiences, new modes, new characters, new game!! That's what it's about. I also like that it's very fast-paced compared to previous Multiplayer experiences.

What`s your strategy in the multiplayer?
-Playing smart, thinking fast what is BEST to do in every situation and acting instantly to those instincts. Works.

What music would you give to your mode of play?
-Hm. I like listening to electronic rock/drum and bass, while I stun ma' Templars. Blue Stahli is an AWESOME formation. Here an exapmle: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Favourite game mode and ability set.
-Assassinate. Smoke Bomb, Poison and Knives.

Single or Team game?
-I find Team games to be more fun, and the Single ones to be more challanging. It depends on my mood. I prefer Team.

What`s your favourite player?
-I like all Personas. xD But it's Nightstalker.

What are the players that give you more problems?
-The players who give me more problems are the ones that lack common sense of the Multiplayer. Always running, playing on rooftop, not knowing how to lock on with L1, USING GUN. I like challenging with any types of players, no matter the result.

What is the toughest opponent that you have faced?
-The toughest opponent I have faced in Assassinate: rai_bd. He is a really quick and good player, who knows what to do and when to do. And how to do. And he does it fast.

What would you add to the multiplayer?
-It would be awesome if there would be no OSB (Offensive Smoke Bomb). But that's not possible, I know. xD Or if you couldn't use Smoke Bomb while being knifed. But that would also cause some balance problems. The game is good how it is. x)

What advice would you give to the new ones?
-GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH SOME VIDEOS ON HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!

Tell us your best moment playing ACIII.
-I had pretty many BOOM-SHAKALAKA moments in the Multiplayer. I really like Artifact Assault, besides Assassinate. I'm really good on scoring Artifacts there. Once, I got 4 Stuns and did the score, owning the whole opposite team. I was like: "Wooh, IN YO FACE".

What do you think about gunners, boosters, teaming,…?
-I don't do that. I'd say I hate them. But I let them do what they do, who am I to criticize? Just a game anyway.

Say what you want about anything you want.
-LET'S START THE TROLL.
¿Quién es Jelko_Boy?
Sólo un chico rumano que parece asiático

¿Por qué Jelko_Boy? ¿Cuál es la historia de tu ID?
Bien, es un poco complicado pero para ser honestos, cogí mi nombre, Jelko, y le añadí un guión y la palabra "Boy". Brillante, ¿no? XD

Defínete en 10 palabras.
Mi trabajo es ser un troll profesional que divierte mucho.

Cuéntanos algo interesante sobre ti.
Me gusta cuando vuelvo a mi vieja casa en el pueblo. Allí tengo unos amigos "gamberros" quienes siempre me acompañan a hacer estupideces X) Somos buena gente, sólo jugamos. También tengo un hermano mayor con quien me peleo casi todo el tiempo XD Pero siempre nos entendemos y permanecemos unidos..Y no sé...Me gusta The Templar Files mucho, ellos son mis "hermanos" Very Happy Me gusta ser increíble

Un libro y una película.
Ong Bak 2 y Las Aventuras de Tom Sawyer.

Brotherhood, Revelations o ACIII? Por qué?
ACIII. Es simple. Hay nuevos mapas, nuevos personajes, nuevas habilidades, nuevas experiencias,...¡NUEVO JUEGO! Ese es el porqué. También lo encuentro más rápido comparado con los otros multijugadores.

¿Cuál es tu estrategia en el multijugador?
Jugar de manera lista, pensar rápido qué hacer en cada situación y actuar instintivamente. Funciona.

¿Qué música le pondrías a tu modo de juego?
Hmm. Me gusta escuchar electrónica de rock, de batería y bajo, mientras aturdo a los demás Templarios. Blue Stahli es un grupo INCREÍBLE. aquí hay un ejemplo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Juego de Modo y Habilidades Favoritas.
Asesinato. Veneno, Bomba de Humo y Cuchillos.

Juego individual o por equipos?
Encuentró los modos de equipo más divertidos y los individuales más desafiantes. Depende de mi humor, supongo. Pero prefiero de equipos.

What is your favourite player?
Me gustan todos los avatares...pero prefiero La Sombra Nocturna.

¿Cuáles son los jugadores que te dan más problemas?
Los que carecen de sentido común en el multijugador. Siempre corriendo, por los tejados, sin saber como marcar con el L1, USANDO PISTOLA,... Me gustan los desafíos con todo tipo de jugadores, sin importar el resultado.

¿Cuál ha sido el rival más duro al que te has enfrentado?
En Asesinato a rai_bd. Es un jugador realmente listo y rápido que sabe qué hacer, cuándo y cómo. Y lo hace muy rápido.

¿Qué añadirías al multijugador?
Sería genial que no pudiese utilizarse la Bomba de Humo de manera ofensiva o cuando has sido alcanzado por los cuchillos, pero ya sé que no es posible. El juego está bien tal y como está X)

¿Qué consejo le darías a los recien llegados?
ID A YOUTUBE Y MIRAD VIDEOS DE COMO SE JUEGA

Cuéntanos tu mejor momento jugando al ACIII
Hay muchos momentos "BOOM-SHAKALAKA". Me encanta Asalto al Artefacto además de asesinato. Soy muy bueno robando artefactos. Hubo una vez en que aturdí a cuatro rivales y anoté, me cargué yo solo a todo el equipo rival. Fue en plan: ¡Zas, en toda la boca!

¿Qué opinas sobre los pistoleros, los tramposos, los que hacen equipo contra otros,...?
Yo no hago eso, lo odio. Pero dejo que lo hagan, ¿quién soy yo para criticar? Es sólo juego de todas maneras.

Dí lo que quieras acerca de lo que quieras.
QUE EMPIECE EL TROLEO
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com
JkRo3_x
JkRo3_x

Initiate Since : 2012-11-04

Character Sheet
-:
-:

PostSubject: Re: Jelko_Boy`s Interview   Jelko_Boy`s Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 am

The song fits so good to a fast gameplay, Nice !
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/jkro3x.html
Ghanaboiii

Ghanaboiii

Initiate Since : 2013-02-25

Character Sheet
-:
-:

PostSubject: Re: Jelko_Boy`s Interview   Jelko_Boy`s Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 am

Jelko boy, you must think your awesome ._. Lol joke you are AWSOME!
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/ghanaboiii.html
Jelko_Boy
Jelko_Boy

Initiate Since : 2012-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Jelko_Boy`s Interview   Jelko_Boy`s Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 pm

afro I know. xD
Back to top Go down
http://templarfiles.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/jelkoboy.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jelko_Boy`s Interview   Jelko_Boy`s Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jelko_Boy`s Interview
Page 1 of 1